1) Up to 3 lines of post-adjuvant or neoadjuvant therapy for TNBC/AYALA: AL-TNBC-01: A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label study of AL101 Monotherapy in Patients with Notch Activated Recurrent or Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
2) First line for locally advanced/ metastatic ER+ HER2 Neg/ BO41843: A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of GD9545 Combined with Palbociclib Compared with Letrozole Combined with Palbociclib in Patients with ER+, HER2 Neg Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
3) First and Second line of therapy (dependent upon monotherapy or combination therapy/Zeno 001: A Phase 1/2 Open Label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-Tumor Activity of ZN-c5 Alone and in Combination with Palbociclib in Subjects with Estrogen-Receptor Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 Negative Advanced Breast Cancer.
4) First line advanced/metastatic ER+ HER2 Neg ZENO 003 (ON HOLD): A Phase 1B Study of ZN-c5 in Combination with Abemaciclib in Patients with Estrogen-Receptor Positive, Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 Negative Advanced Breast Cancer
5) WO42633: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Clinical Trail To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Adjuvant Atezolizumab OR Placebo And Trastuzumab Emtansine For HER2-Postive Breast Cancer At High Risk Of Recurrence Following Preoperative Therapy.
6) eMonoarch I3Y-MC-JPCW USO#20364: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Abemaciclib plus Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy in patients with High-Risk, Node-Positive, HR+, HER2+ Early Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Adjuvant HER2 Targeted Therapy